Gwalior is famous for there handmade carpet weaving art. Weaving a hand-knotted rug requires a great deal of skill and often a lot of time to produce.
The quality and very often the cost of a hand-knotted rug is determined by the number of knots per square inch. In this case, a higher density means better quality.
This carpet are created with years of hard labour, passion, intricacy and detailing which makes it unique and long-lasting.
Weaving a hand-knotted rug requires a great deal of skill and often a lot of time to produce.
Hand-knotted rugs are especially durable because of their tight knots, thin material, flexibility, and high-quality
Why to purchase handmade rugs instead of machine-made?
- Excellent long-time durability, usually with tight density.
- Do not fade and do not deteriorate as time goes by like machine-made carpets.
- Environmental friendly, healthily keep your families away from allergies.
- Easy to clean and stays clean better, save your time of toilsome housework.
- With the combination of colorful designs, they give an artistic value for collection.
- The value of handmade carpets added year by year, good choice for investment.